We have recently assisted a Director and his Company to deal successfully with the following problems, with the work undertaken on a very urgent basis:
- Advising them as to their options, faced with the threat of the imminent appointment of an Administrator to the Company, by the Company’s own Factoring Company.
- Using NDP’s contacts in the finance market, to source and put in place a replacement Factoring Company within 7 days of instruction, so as to allow Newco to trade, thus preserving jobs and allowing continuity of trade.
- Advising them in the purchase of assets and goodwill of the Company in administration, from its Administrator.
- Acting for them and advising as to how they could legally trade using the name of the Old Co, so as to benefit from the goodwill attached to the name.
- Successfully applying to Court on behalf of the Director to set aside a Statutory Demand served on the Director of the Company, seeking payment of over £500,000 and obtaining an Order for costs in favour of the Director from the Court against the Finance Company.