Happy Christmas from the Director Disqualification and Insolvency Litigation Solicitors
It’s been a good year for Birmingham, Coventry and the West Midlands
As we approach Christmas, our team of insolvency litigation and director disqualification solicitors here at our Birmingham Headquarters, wishes:
‘A merry Christmas to one and all, and here’s to the new year that each of us dare wish for.”
Mac, our designated Stress Relief Officer, echoes these sentiments, as well!
Rather than send Christmas cards, we have instead made donations to the Birmingham Children’s hospital and to the RSPCA, our favourite charities in 2017.
Looking back on 2017, it has certainly been a busy year here at Neil Davies and Partners, during which time we have welcomed 4 members of staff. However, it’s also been a great year for Birmingham, Coventry and the wider West Midlands. Just a couple of the highlights are:
- Coventry being selected as the UK City of Culture in 2021
- Birmingham being named as a Location of the Future by Site Selection, a global inward investment magazine. The only city in Europe to be named as such.
- For Birmingham to be finally named as the host city for the Commonwealth Games in 2022 would be the icing on the cake, but they’re making us wait for that.
You only have to walk around Birmingham to see how much new development activity is going on. Yes, it’s a bit of a building site right now, but it will all be worth it. Here’s just a few of the new developments:
- 3 Snow Hill
- The Midland Metro Extension to Centenary Square and Edgbaston
- The redevelopment of Paradise Circus
- The redevelopment of Centenary Square
- HSBC’s new UK Headquarters
The Future Looks Bright for the Area
There are, of course, many challenges ahead, but if the above is anything to go by, then Birmingham will become a much more attractive place to visit and do business in, and that is good news for us all.
Happy Christmas from all at Neil Davies & Partners