This is a great, career enhancing opportunity to join our niche, award winning and well-regarded Insolvency and Commercial Litigation Team based near St Paul’s Square, in the heart of Birmingham.
We undertake a significant volume of contentious Commercial Litigation and Insolvency related work, both claimant and defendant.
We also undertake non-contentious Commercial and Insolvency related work.
Achieving results and solutions for our clients is everything to us and to those professionals who entrust their clients and contacts to us, for advice and guidance.
2 positions have become available, arising out of our ever-increasing caseloads.
Experience gained in a recognised insolvency team is essential.
• A solicitor with least 6 years PQE Contentious Insolvency and Commercial Litigation experience, gained in recognised Insolvency and Commercial Litigation law firms.
You will be representing Insolvency Practitioners, directors and shareholders across the spectrum of antecedent transaction work, shareholder disputes, director disqualification work and a wide variety of Commercial Litigation disputes.
• A solicitor with at least 4 years PQE Non-Contentious Insolvency skills, relating to (for example) the sale and purchase of businesses in insolvency and work relating to the appointment of Administrators, on behalf of Insolvency Practitioners, directors and secured creditors.
Again, experience gained in a recognised insolvency team is essential.
If you share our above vision and work ethic, often working under pressure and working to tight time limits and you have the following qualities, we would be delighted to hear from you.
• A passion to win and develop new work and contacts.
• The ability to run a high value, quality caseload and manage other solicitors. • Great people skills.
• A wish to be involved in the management and further direction of the Practice.
Feel free to send to us your CV, in absolute confidence, to either email addresses below.
SALARY PACKAGE Recognising as we do, the calibre of the people we intend to employ, we do not intend to disappoint the right candidates.