Misfeasance Claims against Directors are increasing. They are often brought against directors by liquidators and usually involve an allegation of the misapplication of company money and/or property. Often, the first thing directors know about such a claim is when a weighty pre-action letter of claim comes through the letterbox… on a Saturday morning.
There are three articles in this newsletter. The articles are:
1. Changes to Director Disqualification Law are Imminent
2. Major Changes to The Companies Act 2006 and The Insolvency Act 1986
3. Director Disqualifications and Misfeasance Claims are Increasing and Professional Advisers are Coming Under More Scrutiny
There are three articles in this newsletter, with each one focusing on Director Disqualification, one of our main specialisms. The articles are:
1. Directors Disqualified for 10 years for Accounting Records Failings.
2. More Director Disqualifications for Trading to the Detriment of HMRC.
3. Director Disqualified for not paying Crown Debt.
Just click on the ‘read more’ link to see the full stories.